Chicago Colocation HostingLocated in the Chicago suburb of Arlington Heights, GigeNET’s secure colocation facility was designed
and constructed to provide the power, cooling, and bandwidth infrastructure for your high-density hosting requirements. The proximity to Chicago’s global financial institutions, combined with our direct fiber connections makes our datacenter ideal for any colocation needs. Through the use of thermal imaging technology and heat dissipation simulations, re-routing airflow to maximize cooling efficiency, as well as distributing power hungry equipment to balance the “cooling load”, GigeNET is capable of fulfilling your Chicago Colocation Hosting needs.
Does GigeNET Fit Your Needs?
- Dual Mitsubishi 9800 Series UPS power
- 2,000 gallon diesel generator
- Industry proven 99.99% Uptime SLA
- 24/7 Staff – EPIC support provides
exceptional remote hands
client portal and click Support on the left-hand side.
You can also send an email to email@example.com from an authorized account contact and a ticket will be created automatically.
- Uniquely engineered overhead cooling system
- Cold aisle containment
- Ability to consistently provide cooling for today’s power requirements
VESDA Smoke Detection
- Pre-action dual interlocked suppression
systems that will activate when both heat
and smoke detection are concurrent
preventing accidental discharge
- Two-stage dry pipe suppression system
with localized distribution